Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The New Kid




Well, these sweet ladies rescued this little girl from a kill shelter and brought her to me today. They were calling her Lilly, but I hope they won't mind us changing her one-day name to Minnie Pearl. You can't really tell from her pics but she's a teeny little thing! Nine years old. Very smart. Jolly is just, omg, beside himself in love with her. She's fostered through Mid-Atlantic pug rescue. They are terrific.
In that picture, Pearl is sleeping on the couch and Jolly is protectively snoozing with one paw on her. Awwwwww!

4 comments:

Brandy said...

OMG she is absolutely adorable!!! I love how she's graying around her eyes! Awwww....so cute. Minnie Pearl sounds like a great name.

Fru-la-la! said...

OH MEH BOB!! I loves Minnie Pearl & Jolly loving on her!!

Natalie said...

What a sweetie that Minnie Pearl is! Totally smoochable.

Anonymous said...

Minnie Pearl looks like a Black....Grandpa. I hope that she has long wonderful life with you and your family. You and Your Hubby are so kind to the rescues & I thank you.