Thursday, April 9, 2009

Monkey Day





Today started out as a regular knitty Thursday, with Lizabee meeting me at World Cafe. We knit, and gab, and knit. But then we went thrifting, and I found a sweater (for a sock Monkey) and some cloth for a Tractor Swap, and when I got home there was mail! Along with a copy of "Eat Pray Love" which my tractor girls are swearing that I must read right now, there was a sock monkey dishcloth from sweet ABitKnottie, SO cute! Also, ILoveSockMonkeys' sock monkey faces came in for Brenda's blanket and they are PERFECT! WOOHOO!
Yeah the only weird thing I bought was this teeny skirt that is all pink and sparkly and might fit my ankle if I hold my breath. I don't know what came over me, I have three huge boys. I'm hoping it fits Shoshana's little doll girl. Either that or I am now buying pink clothes for imaginary little girls. Cause it's too big for a sock monkeh.

No comments: