Sunday, April 12, 2009

Call me Crazy





But I cast on for another wallaby. Also finished Pickle's Group 30 scarf, and spent the morning cleaning. After a power nap I found several strange things had occurred: computer parts had exploded on the dining room table, and a scary action figure, previously buried in the boys' room, was unearthed and had made advances on one of the racing nuns. What to do. I want to make Easter (the doglet) a pink cuppycake for her birthday. I assume that her birthday is today. Time for tea!

3 comments:

candybritches said...

um... call ME crazy, but I don't think laptops are supposed to 'splode like that... it just can possible be good...

Fru-la-la! said...

Call me crazy but if you make Easter a cuppycake hat, can uz make one for meeez too?

puggerhugger said...

a cuppycake hat might be pretty cool, cause regular cupcakes, mmmmmm get eaten all up.