Sunday, July 13, 2008

Traveling Scarf Fun



Here is the first granny square that I made for the traveling scarf swap on Ravelry. I decided that I want all pinks (yay pink) and granny squares, but people can use whatever pink they have and whatever granny they like. Mine is from the Sun Daze pattern by Dayna Audirsch found here.
I stopped at row 7. Also, I'm trying the Inga's Haekelbeutel
in Noro Silk Garden so I have posted the squares I have so far. I think the changes in color are fun but the colorway is not my favorite.
Some idiot is shooting off firecrackers at 11pm on a Sun night and the herd of dogs here is going berserk. On a lighter/funnier note I was just reading a post in Ravelry about a humungous yarn sale and hubby asks "why are you reading that? Don't you have plenty of yarn already" Which is, ya know, seriously funny in the world of yarn-obsessed wonderful creatures such as meself.

No comments: