Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa is from Canada






This year, Santa is from Canada. I am totally convinced of this. Manitoba to be exact. He sent us these gorgeous candy apples today. Then, I saw a box on my porch that said "monkey business" on it. Inside was a load of the BEST most thoughtful Christmasy goodness! Santa included a singing dancing rabbi, a hellokitty necklace from etsy (you know Santa shops handmade!) and HK journal and stickers. Also, yummy chocolate toffee my favorite of course. There was a sweet card, and a small ornament that said it all: best friends. Which made me cry. Cause Santa is my best friend. Yay! Also, the most beautiful bracelet I've ever had- a real Troll bracelet, with a gorgeous glass bead and a yarn bead! I hope that Santa gets the same cool bead so we can keep being twins.
Santa you are the best! See you in January for big squishy hugs and a week of knitting! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giggle snort, can't wait to see you too!

Fru-la-la! said...

Um Mrs. Prindables are the shizzit! Also, you lemme know if you need me to babysit your troll beads, mmkay?