Saturday, July 4, 2009

An Eighties 4th of July



It is early in the morning at pug palace and I have a yarn hangover. Well worth it though, since I stayed up till 2am reading crafty tweets and finishing these fingerless gloves. I was so in love with them that I wore them all night. I woke up with Madonna hands! All I need now is some lace hanging out of my hair and some new gravity bra to hold up my boobs so I can wear that shirt with no shoulder. Anyway, the yarn is Valley Southwick from Webs and its a cotton bamboo blend. Its perfect for summer things, meaning I can wear them driving around looking all crazy in my antique sunglasses with a sock monkey in the car. She's all dressed for fireworks tonight, too. Maybe I'll knit her some matching gloves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omb please don't become Madonna, I'll have to become Guy Richie then.

Brenda