Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tatiana?!



They voted Von into the Wild Card Round. Yeah.
I have a new hospice patient, but they don't think she has very long. I went up and sat with her today for awhile. She has no family so I hope to keep her company while she is dying.
I know I'm supposed to be working on four scarves and I cast on for Wonderful Wallaby and I have the blanket to do...but I could not resist the lure of the Noro! My second time making this hat. I still prefer Silk garden to Kureyon but look at the colors. Le sigh...
OMFG they voted Tatiana BACK ON. I hate American Idol.

2 comments:

Knit Witch said...

NO KIDDING!!! I couldn't believe it. Talk about super annoying drama queen.........I'm sure it's all about the talk she generates for the show!!

Anonymous said...

lovely hat, pugger...

PS please tell Easter that I'm sharing my toy...for now... hee hee