Friday, August 29, 2008

Knit Night



Last night I wrestled my social anxiety to a manageable whimper and met my Ravelry friend Lizabee for dinner and knit night at Purls. Liz's house is very cool, hardwood floors and lots of artwork plus she sews her own clothes which I dont think she realizes how talented she is. I mean, I WANT a pair of those flowered pants. Her hubby made a lovely dinner of stuffed green peppers with couscous, which I pretended to eat while being entertained by their adorably precocious son Art. (His real name is Koala but Art is his street name). So we walked to Purl's and had a nice chatty yarny time. Another friend drove us back, and walking towards the car I was wishing I had a camera with me because the night in Asheville was so pretty on Wall Street. Then I remembered I DID have my camera. Duh.

No comments: