Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sister Mary Monkeypants Gets Mischevious





Who am I kidding, "gets" mischevious! Her middle name is mischevious. Sister Mary Mischevious Monkeypants. So she did call me from Oklahoma the other day, pining for a seder. I tried to explain to Kathy that they should open the door for Elijah (she thought I meant while she was at work) and that Matzoh was like a giant cracker, but she asked would it be good with bacon on top. SMMP decided she would just start some junk up on April Fools Day instead. She snuck onto the phone AGAIN, and had some really specific pranks for me to carry out: I had to yarn bomb the street lamp in front of Purl's. Also, she told Ward to lock the front door and leavea note for the horde after school. The note said "Moved- left no forwarding address- Occupant" but I left the back unlocked. She had me leave a horrible picture on Lindsey's computer desktop but lets not go there. I had to buy Merino this GIANT bone, twice as big as he is. She even impersonated me and managed to piss off the prude at Kilwins. She actually called there and demanded "chocolate poo" for April Fools Day for the horde, and they got offended and informed her that they do NOT create "inappropriate" things. Hey lady, EVERBODY POOPS (yelled Sister Mary Monkeypants). She has been one busy sock monkey. I'm exhausted. The only prank I got was Mattie pretending to have an F. Which is kinda funny.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sat at home and stayed out of the range of fire. Managed to escape unscathed.

Noah said...

Hi, Auntie Jana!

Mom says she is going to have to start taking the land line handsets with her when she leaves the house. SMMP's phoning has clearly gotten out of hand.

She was up to shenanigans here today, too... when we got home, we figured out that she had TP'd the dining room.

Love, Noah

sillyfru said...

buwahahahaah!!! SMP had an awesome April Fool's!!