Monday, November 9, 2009

Revenge




It's a small victory, but satisfying I hope. I'm in a library swap in pincushions and we had to find out our partner's favorite books and make some sort of pincushion with that theme. My person loved Little House on the Prarie. I made a Nellie Olsen Voodoo Doll. I got such satisfaction sticking the pins in her!
My domo case came in the mail today and selfishly I refuse to either gift it or let little boys have it but hogged it for sock knitting. Isnt he cute?!

3 comments:

Fru-la-la! said...

OMeffin'G!!!! I wantz that domo case!! Where'd u getz it?! I must haz it! It would be perfect for my sock knitting toooooo!

puggerhugger said...

I have been taking Domo everywhere. He is so soft and his head opens up heeheehee. I got him in a random ebay surf.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Aww, your doll is so cute!