Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brand New & Already Behind

I finally got tired of putting my crochet projects into a myspace album and decided it was time to do a blog. Probably won't be all drama all the time, just some random life stuff and mostly yarn-related. I try to post to a few crochet-related groups on the web but I get shot down by all the copyright rules (yes I TRY to always say where I get patterns) but I just thought this might be more fun.
So not too witty or whiny, not a lot of mommy-related bragging or hubby-bashing, no politics, nothing but the yarn-infested insides of my tiny brain. Right now I can't really start any big new projects because the whole house is boxed up ready for our big move to Asheville *YAY* but I am compulsively whittling away at my stash and hubbby just bought me a new camera so first duty is uploading all the best stuff I've made recently. If anyone is interested in patterns please email me I'll be glad to share. Thanks!

No comments: